Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Leila Grace - Our Journey in Photographs



I wanted to share the slideshows I created for Leila's service yesterday with all those who were unable to attend. It meant a lot to me to be able to make these myself and have them to watch forever. I hope you enjoy them as well. See the post titled "The Birth of Leila Grace" for the second video. Turn up your volume and have your tissues handy. <3

I will share soon all about her service, when I am feeling strong enough to write. Until then...

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful and how you did this is showing such love. Prayers for you & family! Keep your head up and your eyes up above as you are loved!

    Julie n Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we dont know eachother... But ur story has touched my heart and forever will... I wish you and your family all the love in the world. All of my prays are with you... God bless xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from the JM FEb 2013 DDC and I just want you to know that your story has touched me so much. God bless you and thank you for sharing Leila Grace with us. This is a beautiful slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZING just beautiful...our family will keep you in our prayers and always remember that the sweet lil pumpkin is with you always...Gods Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. Go live in peace and productivity knowing you did well!

    ReplyDelete