Monday, November 5, 2012

Love for Leila Grace

I've decided to set up a Facebook page for those who want to follow Leila's journey a bit more closely. Although I write in my blog regularly, there are often thoughts I want to share that don't necessarily warrant a whole entry and this is where I can do that. It also gives me a place to dedicate specifically to her and her supporters, rather than my personal Facebook page.

I invite you all to "Like" the page, share it, and also share stories of your own experiences or those you may know of with anencephaly, a poor prenatal diagnosis or the loss of a child. There are so many beautiful families that I have come across and would love to help out, feel free to do so here as well!

Thank you all for continuing to hold our hands and hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment